1). Presentation & Publication
Full paper with at least 8-10 pages is requested by following the template, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
2). Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract within 300-500 words.
Please log in the Iconf. Submission System and upload your paper; You need to register an account first. Or you still can submit your paper to the conference mailbox directly via email@example.com 线上投稿需先注册iconf账号，也可直接投稿到会议邮箱。
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. 如有任何问题，可随时联系会议负责人。
1. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references for presentation & publication.
2. For presentation only, only abstract is needed
3. English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
▶ Paper Length Limit
Regular Papers: 8-10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Extra Pages： Extra pages (＞10) may be purchased at 60 USD per extra page.
Authors/ Researchers should know during
the preparation of the manuscripts:
1. Ensure that all researched work submitted is original, prepared to a high scholarly standard and fully referenced using the prescribed referencing system.
2. All researchers are represented accurately and other appropriate acknowledgements are clearly stated including sources of funding if any.
3. Open and full disclosure of the source of all data and how it was acquired.
4. Certify that all the data has been acquired in keeping with recognised ethical research practices.
5. Remain in good communication with the editor(s), publisher and any co-authors if the need arises.
We are committed to maintaining a high standard of quality in the conference proceedings and ensuring that the research presented is both valuable and impactful. The review process is an integral part of this commitment, and we appreciate the dedication of our reviewers and authors in contributing to the success of the conference. Our rigorous review process involves the following key elements:
Double-Blind Peer Review: All
submitted papers undergo a double-blind peer
review, where both the authors' identities
and the reviewers' identities are kept
confidential. This process minimizes biases
and ensures that the evaluation is solely
based on the quality and significance of the
Expert Reviewers: We engage a panel of expert reviewers who are well-versed in the various subfields of conference scope. These reviewers bring extensive knowledge and insights to assess the technical content, originality, methodology, and significance of each submission.
Criteria for Evaluation: Reviewers evaluate submissions based on several criteria, including the clarity and coherence of the research objectives, the appropriateness of the methodology, the accuracy of the results, the significance of the findings, and the overall contribution to the field.
Originality and Innovation: Emphasis is placed on the originality and innovation of the research. We encourage submissions that introduce novel ideas, methodologies, and perspectives to the communications and broadband networking domain.
Constructive Feedback: Reviewers provide constructive feedback to authors, highlighting strengths and suggesting areas for improvement. This feedback is intended to help authors refine their work and contribute to the overall quality of the conference proceedings.
Fairness and Objectivity: The review process is conducted with fairness and objectivity as core principles. We ensure that each submission receives a thorough evaluation, and decisions are made based on a consensus reached among the reviewers.
Ethical Considerations: Authors are expected to adhere to ethical guidelines, including proper citation of prior work and the avoidance of plagiarism. Submissions that do not meet these ethical standards may be rejected during the review process.
Revision Opportunity: Authors whose submissions receive conditional acceptance or recommendations for revision will have the opportunity to address reviewers' comments and enhance their work before final acceptance.