1). Presentation & Publication
Full paper with at least 8-10 pages is requested by following the template, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
2). Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract within 300-500 words.
Please log in the Iconf. Submission System and upload your paper; You need to register an account first. Or you still can submit your paper to the conference mailbox directly via firstname.lastname@example.org 线上投稿需先注册iconf账号，也可直接投稿到会议邮箱。
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. 如有任何问题，可随时联系会议负责人。
1. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references for presentation & publication.
2. For presentation only, only abstract is needed
3. English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
▶ Paper Length Limit
Regular Papers: 8-10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Extra Pages： Extra pages (＞10) may be purchased at 60 USD per extra page.
Authors/ Researchers should know during
the preparation of the manuscripts:
1. Ensure that all researched work submitted is original, prepared to a high scholarly standard and fully referenced using the prescribed referencing system.
2. All researchers are represented accurately and other appropriate acknowledgements are clearly stated including sources of funding if any.
3. Open and full disclosure of the source of all data and how it was acquired.
4. Certify that all the data has been acquired in keeping with recognised ethical research practices.
5. Remain in good communication with the editor(s), publisher and any co-authors if the need arises.